Albany Ohio Airport
during the 2000 decade
The airport has just gotten a new terminal
building and will soon open an additional 1500 feet of runway.
* Looking South at the new runway
extension. A semi has just dropped off
of sod as heavy equipment puts the final
touches on the North end.
* The new Terminal faces North
and features a spacious lobby, supply sales,
restrooms and office space.
* Behind the terminal you can
see where the runway extension begins.
* At the other end of the airport a privately owned Cessna
170? leaves the hanger.
* Jay back the Cessna Centurion
into a crowded hanger.
* Ohio University recently obtained a small
jet trainer. The L-29 Delfin was
Czechoslovak as a two seat jet trainer. The ejection
been removed long
the tail to permit a through inspection. The foreword
simple; no display screens. The rear
cockpit would be for the instructor.
OU has a web page of some of
their aircraft at: http://webeecs.ent.ohiou.edu/avn/aircraft.htm